Freez Benefit: Beauty
Cryotherapy, a great method to boost your beauty
What do famous Hollywood stars like Jennifer Aniston, Jessica Alba, Daniel Craig and Demi Moore have in common? Their enthusiasm for cryotherapy as part of their beauty routine. Even supermodel Gigi Hadid often visits a cryotherapy centre for an internal boost and a younger appearance.
The benefits of cryotherapy for beauty
- Reduction of wrinkles because of increased collagen production
- Activation of the digestive system because calories are burned at a faster rate
- Reduction of cellulite, acne and pimples due to better blood flow and drainage of toxins
- Tighter skin
- Stimulates lymphatic drainage
- Activates the blood flow
- Reduction of fatigue
- Better quality of sleep
- Balances the hormone levels
- Cellular regeneration
- Natural detox for body and skin
- Shrinks pores
- Faster recovery after surgery
- Treatment for psoriasis and dermatitis
- Stronger nails
What does cryotherapy do as a beauty treatment?
Cryotherapy stimulates the blood flow and improves the lymphatic drainage. Result: The body detoxifies with more ease. The skin is thoroughly cleansed and toxins are effectively disposed of. This will rejuvenate the skin. The digestive system is activated and the body will start to burn more calories.
The cold initiates the collagen degradation process. In response, the body will automatically produce new collagen and this will improve the elasticity of the skin. Wrinkles, fine lines and pores will start to reduce, this will soften and refine the skin. Nails grow stronger as well.