|Monday:||7:00 – 21:00|
|Tuesday:||7:00 – 21:00|
|Wednesday:||7:00 – 21:00|
|Thursday:||7:00 – 21:00|
|Friday:||7:00 – 21:00|
|Saturday:||8:30 – 18:00|
|Sunday:||8:30 – 18:00|
Holiday opening times 2019
|New Years Day, January 1st||14:00 – 18:00|
|2nd Day of Easter, April 22nd||10:00 – 18:00|
|Kingsday, April 27th||closed|
|Ascension Day, May 30th||8:30 – 14:00|
|1st Pentecost, June 9th||8:30 – 14:00|
|2nd Pentecost, June 10th||8:30 – 14:00|
|December 24th||10:00 – 18:00|
|1st Christmas Day, December 25th||closed|
|2nd Christmas Day, December 26th||closed|
How to get to us?
Freezlab is easily accessible by car.
- From ring road A10, take the exit for Buitenveldert (S108).
- Turn right at the Amstelveenseweg. After passing the Total petrol station, turn left on the Laan der Hesperiden.
- Turn left again to the entrance of the car park underneath the stadium.
- Turn left in the car park. Park as close as possible to number 36-40.
- Exit the car park via exit 36-40. You will find Freezlab immediately to the right.
Note: do not enter the lane for Park + Ride (P+R)!
By public transport
Freezlab is also easily accessible by public transport.
- Tram 16 and buses 170, 172, 174 and 197 stop at Stadionplein.
- If you are travelling by train, your stop is Amsterdam-Zuid.